MANDLAKAZI ELECTRICAL TECHNOLOGIES (PTY) LTD
Mandlakazi Electrical Technologies (PTY) Ltd was established in 1998 when a partnership was formed between Eastern Transvaal Transformers and Mandlakazi Electrical Corporation, which is a diversified and Black empowerment group, representing the efforts of ordinary people to strive towards active participation in the economy of a reconstructed South Africa, thus making it the first Black empowerment company in the electrical technology field.
Mandlakazi Electrical Technologies (Pty) Limited, which is known in the industry as MET, offers a wide range of high quality electrical services and products to customers throughout Africa.
Mandlakazi Electrical Technologies (Pty) Ltd has been operating in the electrical technology field since 1998 and are:
- Level 2 BBBEE contributor
- CIDB level 8 rating
- ISO 9001/2015 Certified
To be the Electrical Infrastructure Service Providers of choice in the markets we serve.
We continuously strive to achieve our mission by:
- Providing quality and cost effective solutions
- Managing a balanced portfolio of products and services
To entrench and expand our leading position in the electrical technology sector by:
- Building on our history of product and service excellence as well as technology innovation.
- Exceeding customer expectations and creating successful partnerships.
- Contributing to building the power base of sustainable growth and development.
- Environmental awareness
- Customer Focused